SafeBridge® Boot Camp I: Potent Compound Safety - India
This 2-day course in pharmaceutical potent compound safety, taught by the leading industry experts in potent compound safety, is designed for EHS and related professionals who need to understand the critical concepts of evaluating and safely handling pharmaceutical compounds. The intensive curriculum focuses on evaluation of compound potency and toxicity, sampling and monitoring protocols, control technologies, and effective investigation and communication approaches. Attendees learn:
- How compound potency and toxicity are evaluated
- How to establish targets for monitoring methods and conduct monitoring studies
- How to systematically approach the safe handling of research compounds and “unknowns”
- Elements of a comprehensive health and safety program for the safe handling of potent pharmaceuticals
Who Should Attend
- Pharmaceutical and chemical plant environmental health and safety professionals
- Pharmaceutical R&D safety coordinators
- Facility and process engineers
- Industrial hygienists
- Safety professionals
- Environmental engineers
- Pharmaceutical quality control and quality assurance personnel
- Plant managers
About the Instructors
Your instructors will be board-certified health professionals in industrial hygiene and toxicology with many years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. The presentations and materials cover pharmaceutical industrial hygiene (IH), occupational toxicology, environmental toxicology, IH analytical chemistry, risk communication and elements of safety management. The Boot Camp I course is eligible for 13 technical contact hours, 1.3 CEUs or 2.17 CMs.
SEATING IS LIMITED AND OUR COURSES USUALLY SELL OUT!
Updated Terms of Registration:
Participation will be confirmed only after receipt of full payment.
Registration closes on January 31st, 2018.
Cancellation of registration by participants after January 31st, 2018 is refundable less 25% administration fee; Substitution of participants is allowed by prior intimation.
Nayati and/or SafeBridge have the right to cancel the course in case of unforeseen circumstances in which case registration fee will be refunded.
Nayati and/or SafeBridge are not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the course is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
Nayati and/or SafeBridge are not responsible or liable for any losses or damages of any kind including medical, travel or personal, incurred by the participants.
Letters of invitation will not be issued. Participants should make their own arrangements for valid visas if required, health insurance and other requirements.
- Introduction and identification of occupational and environmental health issues
- Overview of comprehensive pharmaceutical occupational health
- Occupational toxicology
- Industrial hygiene analytical chemistry
- IH sampling
- IH control elements
- Environmental toxicology
- Process hazard review techniques
- Program management and summary
Feb 23 - 24, 2018 -- Hyderabad, India
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM