SafeBridge has worked successfully with the following organizations that offer services in related technical areas:
Analysis of Persistent Chemicals in the Environment
Detection of Ultra Low Levels of Dioxins, Estrogens and Other Potent Materials
Located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, BDS is an innovative biotechnology company that has constructed a range of innovative receptor mediated chemically activated luciferase expression (CALUX®) reporter gene bioassays for the detection of very low levels of a wide range of chemical materials including:
- Dioxins, dioxin-like PCBs, and dioxin-like compounds
- Endocrine disrupting substances such as estrogens and androgens
- Other highly potent chemicals
Led by Professor Abraham Brouwer, an internationally recognized expert in this field, BDS’ personnel are highly experienced and fully qualified to perform comprehensive analytical work or complete technology transfer to other parties. SafeBridge can assist clients in the seamless transfer of samples for analysis and licensing BDS technologies.
Pharmaceutical Quality and Good Manufacturing Practice Consulting
MWA Consulting, Inc.
MWA offers a full range of consulting services in GCP, GLP, and GMP compliance. MWA provides consulting expertise from development through commercialization for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries world-wide.
Environmental Compliance and Due Diligence
Green Environment inc. ("GEI") is an environmental, health and safety consulting company specializing in:
- Environmental site assessments for commercial and industrial properties
- Air, soil and groundwater environmental investigations and health and ecological risk assessments
- Project management for contaminated site projects including liaison with regulatory agencies, and legal and financial parties
- Facility environmental permitting and reporting
- Environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance program development, implementation and training