Environmental Health and Safety Program Support Projects
- Provided training to management and employees of a biopharmaceutical research, development and clinical manufacturing facility on business issues and practical implementation of approaches to safely handling potent compounds.
- Evaluated safety and health management systems, including reviewing and developing standard operating procedures and practices for a major pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Routinely evaluate and categorize in-coming products for contract manufacturers based on toxicity and potency of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Performed assessments of the state of current health and safety programs and develop corresponding recommendations on compliance and areas for improvement for several biotechnology companies.
- Assessed the need and subsequently completed a wastewater permit application for a biotechnology company.